Women Hooded Vest 7mm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JCastle19

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am currently trying to find a 7mm hooded vest but it only seems to be unisex sizing which is not the right fit for my body unfortunetly. I have tried Henderson, I do not have a Bare realtor near me, and it seems that no other brand goes to the 7mm thickness.

Just out of curiosity, why are you looking for a 7mm hooded vest? These are used most typically for layering under another suit; you'll have a hard time layering 7mm under much of anything else. On the other hand, if you're looking to wear it alone, you might not find it to be that warm. The arm holes will allow for a lot of cold water exchange on your torso.

Just out of curiosity, why are you looking for a 7mm hooded vest? These are used most typically for layering under another suit; you'll have a hard time layering 7mm under much of anything else. On the other hand, if you're looking to wear it alone, you might not find it to be that warm. The arm holes will allow for a lot of cold water exchange on your torso.
It's to layer under my 7mm full suit. I am mostly needing the hood part to be 7mm and the vest part itself can be a different thickness either 3 or 5mm. My big issue is the unisex fit of the 7/5mm vests I have found does not fit.

Got it. Honestly, if I needed that much thermal protection, I think I'd just looking for a drysuit!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom