Women of the world, support today's Indy race!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bebo

Contributor
Reaction score
I personally would like to see Danica win in today's race, or at least to be in a respectable position.Especially after hearing whiners like the Bobby Gordon complaining about Danica's weight (come on!!! is the sex tha bothers and frightens you)

I am not the greatest women's advocate or anything like that, but regarding sports, and everything being equal (we're not talking about boxing or grecoroman wrestling), I think that they have the same rights and should be treated as equals, because sex aside, they are.

If Bobby Gordon thinks Danica's weight is unfair, he should do what he's announcing he will, not to race... but pleeeeease stop the beakering!!!. The rules are the rules, and the rules of Indy racing do not contemplate the weight of the pilot... period. There's a ton of male Indy pilots that are quite close to that weight, or at least they're in the range of the 120's or 130's, and I have never heard any complaints about it, not from him anyways. But noooooo, now he has in front of him a WOMAN, and he's petrified, he is so afraid to be beaten by a girl, that he has to go and vomit all his fear in the press. BS!!! What's next? Will he propose to add weight to all the cars to compensate for the difference in weight among the pilots?... or will he propose to do so only to cars that are driven by women?

Gordon, stick to your NASCAR racing and see if you can do better than your 25th position for the race!

Ladies my 100% support goes to you, GO DANICA!!!!! :auto: :redcap:

While I respect Danica Patrick for qualifying on Row 2, I wish Sarah Fisher was still competing in the IRL (and not NASCAR's Grand National West Series). Fisher AND Patrick in the Indy 500 would be pretty cool.

Well not being a woman or of this world, I still thought it would be cool if Danica could win the 89th Indy 500.

4th place not bad, and for a rookie.

4th place and could have won it. Pretty darn good for a rookie.

dlndavid:
4th place not bad, and for a rookie.

Pretty respectable

I was soooooooooooo hoping Danica would win, but, damn, she gave it a helluva ride!! WAY TO GO, DANICA!!! :D

Yes! A woman after my own heart. Let's hear it for women racers!

"Gordon, stick to your NASCAR racing and see if you can do better than your 25th position for the race!"

Move over Robby Gordon...Here comes Danica! Now wouldn't it be fun if she gave NASCAR boys a run for their money? Heehee! As long as she stays away from my #8 :wink:

1divadiver:
Now wouldn't it be fun if she gave NASCAR boys a run for their money?

Oh, I would loooooooove to see the face of someone with a last name Gordon if she gave a try at NASCAR. I bet he would throw himself to the ground and start making tantrums... "I will not run with her, she's mean"

4th place is not just respectable, it is fragging incredible for a rookie

way to go

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom