Wonderful Indonesia - Raja Ampat, the Four Kings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks! I used a GoPro Hero8 for the u/w shots and a Mavic2 Zoom for the aerial footage

This will probably become a new thread, but have you had any trouble viewing your Hero8 files on a computer or TV or whatever? When I play them back on my computer they are fragmented and freeze up. I copied the files (MP4) to a DVD and they do the same thing on my Blu-Ray player. I made a movie with Windows Movie Maker and it plays back fine on my computer, but when transferred to a DVD it won't play back correctly on my Blu-Ray. I also tried using iMovie (Mac) and it's worse than the Windows Movie Maker DVD. Someone suggested converting the files but my files are already MP4 so what would I be converting them to? I have no problems playing back my SJ7000 files or movies, all of which were recorded at 1080p. The main difference seems to be that the 1080p GoPro files are double the bit-rate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom