Wondering where your stuff from overseas is? Shipaggedon!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would love to see proof. AA could claim “Made in the USA” on each regulator if that were true.
i-nHpSK4q-L.jpg

i-nfXc88g-L.png

Atomic Manufacturing - Atomic Aquatics

But, of course, you offer no proof of your 2/3 parts made in China claim? Lol… nice credibility!

An AA topline reg is getting close already.
So… in your world, $1,899.95 is pretty close to $4,000 to $10,000??? …and that is for their top of the line, titanium production model - the next most expensive is $1,169.95 (SS) and the rest are between $489.95 to $799.95!

BTW… please don’t bring up the T25 as that is a limited edition, all-out anniversary show piece.

So… in your world, $1,899.95 is pretty close to $4,000 to $10,000??? …and that is for their top of the line, titanium production model - the next most expensive is $1,169.95 (SS) and the rest are between $489.95 to $799.95!

BTW… please don’t bring up the T25 as that is a limited edition, all-out anniversary show piece.

Ok. You win. :surrender:

Ok. You win. :surrender:
It’s not about winning - it’s about having some factual basis for claims posted here.

We have enough misinformation on other forms of media, so I’d like to think we can avoid that stuff here (as best we can).

It’s not about winning - it’s about having some factual basis for claims posted here.

We have enough misinformation on other forms of media, so I’d like to think we can avoid that stuff here (as best we can).
OMG! Seriously? Do you ever go into the pub? :shakehead:

OMG! Seriously? Do you ever go into the pub? :shakehead:
Yes, seriously - I would hope that folks try their best not to post factually incorrect information here... though parts of this thread have shaken that hope a bit... and, no, I don't go into the pub. I did visit once to see what it was all about but found it to be a bit too "toxic" for my tastes.

Yes, seriously - I would hope that folks try their best not to post factually incorrect information here... though parts of this thread have shaken that hope a bit... and, no, I don't go into the pub. I did visit once to see what it was all about but found it to be a bit too "toxic" for my tastes.

Go to the “Right to repair” thread and get a major taste of misinformation and toxicity. And it’s not in the pub.

Go to the “Right to repair” thread and get a major taste of misinformation and toxicity. And it’s not in the pub.
No thanks- it’s not a topic of interest to me …and it’s irrelevant to what was posted here.

I’ve said all I care to say here so let’s allow this thread to get back on track with discussion on global shipping issues!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom