Woohoo! Cer-ti-fied!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clong

Registered
Reaction score
Just got back from my vacation down to Key Largo! It was awesome! I finished my certification with my referral instructor ReneeC and then continued to dive with my buddies over the next couple days. I can say without a doubt I am hooked. Diving has got to be worse than crack. I can't wait to dive again.

Also Renee did an awesome job and is a great instructor. Thx so much.

I am at 8 dives now. I should get in another 3-5 by October, then I plan on taking the AOW class and hopefully Nitrox as well. I am very excited to finally be part of this world, because life really is better @ 60ft below.

Cheers!

Well done! - Congrats!

The best feeling I had was when the actual card landed on the doormat! Actual offical recognition!

Enjoy your diving!

Congratulations!! I know what you mean by the addiction, I barely got any sleep last night just thinking about my night in class. I can't imagine what it's going to be like after "real" diving. Have fun!! :)

Clong, you've really screwed up. Now you're going to expect all dives to be 85F water temp, 70ft vis, and tons of sea critters. :wink: You set the bar too high!

Congratulations...

(I did the same thing, BTW.)

Congratulations. I too did my cert dives in warm clear water. Then went to dive at home in 40 degree water with 3 ft. of vis. I was lucky enough to fall in with a great bunch of divers, and the cold and dark bother me no more. The most important things are to stay safe, have fun, and get wet as much as you can.

Brian

Welcome to the school...you can start learning now...:)

Mike

Welcome to the school...you can start learning now...:)

Mike

clong...You sound sooo... psyched...Congratulations...It's great you are already looking toward more training...A bit of advice...give someone your wallet:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom