Woohoo! I just ordered my gear!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ze_Abron

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I ordered a Proton 42 'She Dives' for my wife alone with the Kaila BCD (with the Proton Metal Octo) and an Abyss 22 for myself with a Rebel octo and a Dragon BCD.

This is all primarily for Monterey and also for our trips to the Med. I can't WAIT to test it all out next weekend at Breakwater!

Thanks everybody for your inputs!! :lotsalove:

You will love your gear! I have the Dragon BCD and LE Metal Proton 42 w/ Proton Metal Octo and they are great. The Dragon BCD is the most comfortable BCD I have worn. My fiance may get the she dives gear or possible my current setup when I get the Carbon regulators ;-)

I have the Proton42 She Dives and your wife will love it!! I have no problems with it, got it last year and have over 120+ dives on it, in warm and cold water. NO issues.

New scuba toys are so much fun!!!

Hi Ze_Abron:

Both you will enjoy the gear you've purchased. The Proton second stage is so small and light, you don't even notice it. Like Wick, I use the LE Metal Proton and have gone down to the recreational limit at Monastery Beach. It worked flawlessly and easily at depth.

If weather allows, try Coral Street instead of the Breakwater. The terrain is far prettier. If you dive there, make sure it's flat as a lake since it's quite exposed.

Claude

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom