WooHOOO!!!! Curacao in late April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnN

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just finished with completing housing reservations on a place to stay in Curacao for late April through early May. Flights are booked, car is reserved, saying I'm stoked would be an understatement.

We'll be staying in Boca Sami and according to the person we're renting the apartment from, a DM Eric Wederfoort ("the oldest DM on the island") has a shop nearby. Anyone have direct experience with him?

I'm planning on independent diving and have a copy of the "Franko's Curacao Guide & Dive Map", is "The Curacao Dive Guide)
Welcome to the Curaçao Diving Guide worth US$22 ?

Any other dive resources I should know about?

Hi JohnN
There is a dive shop close by but that shop is no longer owned by Eric Wederfoort. Check with Eric himself. He is still active as an instructor.
Regarding the Curacao Diving Guide: I think the guide is worth the money, but my opinion is probably biased (see my signature). If you have a tablet (Android or Ipad) you can also check out the e-version of this guide. That version is available for $10 with the option to get the paper version from me when you are on the island for an additional $10.00. The information is available on the website in your own link. There is also a preview (first 15 pages) available to get an impression.
Other resources: check my signature. I have a description of a number of dive sites on my website for free.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom