Wooo Hooo 100 dives in 2003

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paco

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It was a bit of a goal I had. My 100th dive for 2003 was in a Quarry 54 degrees, air temp 50. Viz about 25 ft. Chilly but fun!

That's the way to do it! I'm working toward my 1st 100 (ever) and hope to hit that next year. You've given me a good example.

-Rob

I got close in my first year but now after 4 years I am only around 270 and it's slipping......

It seems like a good diving pace would be 2 dives every other weekend. Thats about 62 per year.

100 per year is certainly a lot. You must know all the fish by now!

oh man....i jjust can imagine diving my quarry every other weekend. First of all the vis when good is only 3 or 4 feet....for me it would get so old.

but that is great to hit the century dive....some day..some day

Thanks for the congrats. Actually I certified in June of 2001 and have total logged dives lf 219. Jump started 2003 with a Roatan trip in March.

I am shooting for 85 for the season. And this is with a whole lot of time away from the wife and son. Doesn't always make them happy. But the diving is wonderful!!!:)

I have around 115 now. Planning on getting a jumpstart on 200 this coming February by going to Belize.:D

I've got about 85 this year. I still have a couple months left and I'm heading to sipadan for a week on the 15th. Should have no problem getting to 100.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom