Woot woot. Just got certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome aboard. Let the fun begin! Time to start thinking about the warm blue water of the Carribean.:D

Congrats! Now, like me, you can begin your search for your gear!

Ha ha, already bought my gear before getting certified. Makes me wonder how many people have bought gear even before trying scuba? Pretty risky move on my part. But it turned out well. Can't wait for Curacao in November.

Ha ha, already bought my gear before getting certified. Makes me wonder how many people have bought gear even before trying scuba? Pretty risky move on my part. But it turned out well. Can't wait for Curacao in November.

Congrats! Warm Caribbean waters your first year of diving? Dam, took me 25 yrs before I discovered that water COULD be warm!

Ah, the quarry (30 ft deep mud puddle for us) to Curacao...you'll be doing the ABC's in reverse order then? Next Bonaire...outstanding!!!

Back
Top Bottom