World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amphibiman:
Gerrard will win it for England !!
He can't do it on his own though. With Rooney and Owen looking doubtful we're a bit short of strikers.

Kim:
He can't do it on his own though. With Rooney and Owen looking doubtful we're a bit short of strikers.
He's on form tho', he just needs to play in position !! Gutted about Rooney tho'. Brazil will be the team to beat again, but we can do it !!

Wow, not one person here with a touch of an idea of whats going to happen.

Well let me clue you in......

TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO'S SOCA WARRIORS ARE GOING TO TURN SOME HEADS ON THEIR WAY TO WINNING IT ALL. GO BABY GO!!!!!

Just a **** shame that god damned US Homeland Security messed up my Germany trip. But enough tears have been shed, now ESPN HD will have to do.

Well - I have to rip my guts out to say this (and I'd never vote that way!!!!), but Germany will be hard to beat on their own turf. (unless Holland takes them in an earlier round)

Kim:
Well - I have to rip my guts out to say this (and I'd never vote that way!!!!), but Germany will be hard to beat on their own turf. (unless Holland takes them in an earlier round)

Kim you aren't listening, this is Trinidad and Tobago's year. Germany has no chance against the power of the Soca Warrior line-up.

Going even further with my bold predictions. The golden boot will be won by either Dwight Yorke or Stern John. Either way I will be all smiles come the end of June.

Kim:
Yeah...........right..........:rofl2:

Humour me, I mean us qualifying for the finals was the equivilent of hell freezing over can't I at least enjoy a few moments with my success balloon before you burst it?

Trinigordo:
Humour me, I mean us qualifying for the finals was the equivilent of hell freezing over can't I at least enjoy a few moments with my success balloon before you burst it?
Hey brother....I think it's fantastic that you guys are there! Really!! I'm English though...I don't have a choice. For what it's worth the English have probably had to swallow more sporting crow than any other nation on the planet!:D If you can make me eat some more....at least I'm used to it! eyebrow

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom