World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
no, there all gonna move to the American league so they can practice their trash talking...

I don't think anyone in the MLS is stupid enough to say anything worth getting a header in the solar plexus... :11:

ScubaTexan:
I didn't even find out until tonight that the Tri-Nations had started. Australia beat South Africa today, 49-0! :11:

I believe that you are thinking of a different sport. Aussie Rules Football is a bit different than rugby.:eyebrow:

A bit different?? That's like saying a shark is a bit different than a dolphin...

ScubaTexan:
The other shoe has finally dropped in Italy:

Juventus -- relegated to Serie B, starting the season 30 points in the hole and stripped of the last two scudetti
Fiorentina -- relegated to Serie B, starting the season 12 points in the hole
Lazio -- relegated to Serie B, starting the season 7 points in the hole
AC Milan -- retained in Serie A, but starting the season 15 points in the hole

All four clubs are banned from European play this season and Milan will face an uphill battle trying to qualify for Europe in 2007-08. As for Juve, they are almost certain to be relegated to Serie C for the '07-08 season. The Rome Derby (Roma v Lazio) will be put on hold for the forseeable future.

Looks like the battle for the scudetto this season will be between AS Roma and Inter Milan.

Only...it was better relegate to Serie C

http://fifa.com/en/media/index/0,1369,118464,00.html?articleid=118464

Three days of community service and a fine around $6000 US for Zidane is a bit weak. I hope that the admission by both of them regarding what led to the head butt will have a positive effect and result in changes to players attitudes toward each other on the field.

Then again, I am a dreamer by nature.

Well, if you do that out on the street, it's called criminal assault and the punishment is considerbly more than three days picking up rubbish and $6,000...

i saw that. i'm glad Materazzi got fined and suspended two games. he did
instigate it.

Yup I agree, however what's the point of banning Zidane.
He's retired from professional football now hasn't he?

Jamdiver:
Yup I agree, however what's the point of banning Zidane.
He's retired from professional football now hasn't he?

Yes, for now. I suppose it means if he ever entertains thoughts of making a comeback (like he did for this World Cup), he will have to sit out the first three matches of his return.

Back
Top Bottom