World Population Day!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea Save Foundation

Contributor
Reaction score
Today is World Population Day. Earth has its limits. How many humans do YOU think the earth can support? At what cost?
13626491_10153841249123507_8367510220694702094_n.jpg

So... You do realize that most of the folks preaching (and listening) to this topic are living in cultures that are in a population decline.
Immigrants will drive U.S. population growth in next five decades: Pew

I would really like to know what realistic changes you hope to enact that will be adopted by whole planet. Perhaps mandatory sterilization? ..Maybe forced abortions? I get the concern for resources, but I am just very suspect of the political motivations at the source of this.

I support anything that improves true resource conservation and freeing people from tyrannical control of oppressive governments.

Hi Joan, thanks for your comment! "When women and girls are educated and empowered to have choice over the size of their families, they tend to have smaller families." World Health Organization

Back
Top Bottom