World's deepest pool....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bet they use it for a lot of film work

the producer of Lost told me the other night she has to fly the Hawaii based cast back to LA to do the underwater scenes because we don't have a pool deep enough.

That pool is beautiful.

catherine96821:
the producer of Lost told me the other night

I need cooler friends. The producer of Lost you say?

Now I feel little and insignificant. :11:

I'm going to be in Brussels the first week of May. I just looked at their web site. Looks like you need to bring a buddy. If anyone is over and interested in hooking up there please PM me.

Jim

undefined:
I need cooler friends. The producer of Lost you say?

Now I feel little and insignificant. :11:
I think Catherine is cooler than the rest of us. Did you take your current avatar photo (curling wave) Catherine?

Catherine lives the life of adventure and fullfillment that I used to enjoy 20 years ago. Now I'm tied to this desk and our business.

It's NEVER worth giving up (sigh)....:shakehead

El Orans:
I'd log Valhalla if I ever get to Texas.
I'd log nemo33, but it's on the other side of the world from me. Valhalla's only about 15 hours away (or so). Then again, I'd log Valhalla, but I'll have to find an insured divemaster or instructor to lead the trip (their requirement). For nemo33, I'd only require a buddy.

Hmm... well, I suppose if I become a DM, *I* can get a group together for Valhalla (I know several locals who want to dive it), and getting to DM would probably cost about as much as flying off to dive nemo33...

Hehe. :D

Back
Top Bottom