Worthington 130 Dubs & rigged Luxfer 80/40 bottles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

riguerin

Blah Blah Blah
Reaction score
Clearing out some tanks that are no longer getting used. Sorry...Local pickup only

Worthington 130 Doubles
Double Worthington X8-130cuft tanks with Halcyon 3/4" NPSM 300BAR manifold and Highland bands. Matched hydro dates. Last Hydro - 08/06. Needs Viz. Current fill - 110cuft 18/45. Asking $650 OBO.

Stage Bottles
1. Luxfer Al 80. Thermo 230 Bar DIN/Yoke valve. Halcyon rigging. Last Hydro - 09/07. Needs Viz. Current fill - 2900PSI 32%. Asking $75 OBO. SOLD - Pending Payment

2. Luxfer Al 80. Thermo 230 Bar DIN/Yoke valve. Halcyon rigging. Last Hydro - 04/04. Needs Viz. Current fill - 3200PSI 32%. Asking $75 OBO. SOLD - Pending Payment

Deco Bottles
1. Luxfer Al 40. Thermo 230 Bar DIN/Yoke valve. Home-made rigging. Last Hydro - 09/07. Needs Viz. Current fill -1000PSI 100%. Asking $75 OBO. SOLD - Pending Payment

2. Luxfer Al 40. Thermo 230 Bar DIN/Yoke valve. Halcyon rigging. Last Hydro - 04/04. Needs Viz. Current fill -3300PSI 50%. Asking $75 OBO. SOLD - Pending Payment

Last edited:
pm sent
on Luxfer Al 40. Thermo 230 Bar DIN/Yoke valve. Hlacyon rigging. Last Hydro - 04/04.

Thanks for the interest folks.

Sorry, at this time, I'd prefer to not deal with shipping tanks. The tanks are located in San Clemente,CA (92673). I'd be willing meet a local buyer between San Diego and Long Beach.

Thanks for the quick response. In that case, if anyone has an Luxfer Alum 40 with or w/out a valve in Florida, let me know. That is a good price by the way.

Tempting, but I'd need one with "DOC" on it instead of "RIG," Rick!

Tempting, but I'd need one with "DOC" on it instead of "RIG," Rick!

LOL. That could easily be arranged ;-)

Update. All AL40/AL80 bottles spoken for pending payment.

Price reduction on Worthington 130 doubles. Asking $600.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom