Worthington HP, STEEL 119cf Scuba Tanks - Doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you want from me... you got tanks... go away... you don't want my vintage tanks then go away
don't bust my balls.... life is way too short for anyone to bust my balls about stupid tanks... just GO AWAY!

I've got to agree with Hard Suit Pilot about the tank spec's on their coating. Surely you wouldn't want to be misleading people in what you are selling... :idk:

I don't want anything from you and apparently neither does anyone else.

No one is busting your balls... except maybe your attitude and tonality.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing... don't let the door hit you in the ass.

XS Scuba Worthington Cylinders HP Steel 3442 psi. Tanks

if you read all the description, I copied part of it here.....

During the process of Hot Dip Galvanizing, the exterior of our steel cylinders are submerged into 840°F molten zinc. The process deposits an 8 - 10 mil thick zinc barrier to protect against the corrosive ocean environment. This layer of zinc metallurgically bonds to the steel cylinder. It will not chip and wear away like a painted zinc finish. XS Scuba is so confident that exterior rust will not be an issue, we guarantee it for the life of the cylinder. If the exterior of your XS Scuba HDG steel cylinder rusts, we'll correct it for as long as you own the cylinder, without cost to you.

Steel Cylinder Features:

Manufacturing Process
Built from Chromium Molybdenum steel plates
Utilizes the deep drawn process; the preferred method to build a SCUBA steel cylinder
This process yields a cylinder with a very uniform wall thickness resulting in a lighter, more efficient cylinder.

buoyancy
Superior buoyancy characteristics
These cylinders have been designed to be slightly negative at the end of a dive

Exterior Finish
A three-step, rust-preventative process
Consists of shotblasting, protective zinc coating, followed by a durable powder coat finish.

Interior Finish
Highly-resistant to internal rusting
Phosphatized interior

blah blah.... also notice that the 119s are $400. each......

I've got to agree with Hard Suit Pilot about the tank spec's on their coating. Surely you wouldn't want to be misleading people in what you are selling... :idk:

well you ought to read my last post, YOU are wrong too....
I'm selling thanks that were powder coated, & then painted white....

I don't want anything from you and apparently neither does anyone else.

No one is busting your balls... except maybe your attitude and tonality.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing... don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Hey: you came to my post and started running your mouth (without a clue what you are talking about - read my last post)

if you don't like the price of something just move on, instead of knocking the product...

people like me develop an attitude only when they run across people like you...

so yes, don't let the door hit you in the ass

Good insight into what doing business with this individual might be like. Won't entertain offers and will argue with you. I could go to my LDS and get treated like that...

Most people enjoy doing business with me (see my feedback) I just won't tolerate people who don't have a clue knocking the products I offer for sale... I do so much more good business selling off of Craigslist than I ever do here... 99% of the stuff I list here sells somewhere else... the only thing I find here is people running their mouth. different mentality I guess....

OK people, since nobody wants these tanks or can buy them sooooooo much cheaper somewhere else... I'm closing this thread. My number is in the post for anyone that's looking to buy instead of busting my chops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom