Worthington HP100s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Born on date?

Last hydro date?

Less than a year old. I am transferring soon and need to lighten my tank load. Comes with thermo pro valve and VIP good for a year.

I have 8 to get rid of.

$255 each.

Sent from 115 FSW.

Huh? You have 8 "Less than a year old" ie new tanks to dump just because youre PCS'ing? Sounds a bit odd to me, just saying...

I'm on the road now and will post actual dates when I get home. But they were born less than a year ago and first hydro date is the same as the born on date. I want to say July 2012, but don't quote me yet. Might be plus or minus a couple of months.

Sent from 115 FSW.

Hahaha. Classic!!! I'm trying to break 300 this year alone by Christmas. Got about 45 more to go.

Sent from 115 FSW.

Well I guess that about answers it then. I'm a card carrying tank tech, among other things, so not yet year old tanks with 300 fill cycles is something I'd want to know. Don't know about anyone else...

Haha. You appear to be full of assumptions. You are assuming I did 250 ish dives on those tanks. However, you know nothing of the other tanks I own that I dive with.

Not quite sure why you feel the need to post your credentials to me. I could post mine, but nobody asked and since I don't see that it's relevant, I will refrain.

Sent from 115 FSW.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom