Worthington LP77 Steel Cylinder - $189.00 Each - FREE Shipping to 48 U.S. States!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well guys, Phil posted on his web site but not the board so go get your double 77's before they are gone. Chris, CYA at Joe's with my doubles on. Maybe we can laugh at each other.

You cheated! I'm telling Mom!!

crpntr133:
You cheated! I'm telling Mom!!

I can't help that Phil likes me better! Don't bring this up with Mom, she was
sitting there when I placed my phone order. Let's just say I'm going to be
working this one off for awhile.....:D

Actually if I had looked at Phils web page I could have been first and you would be the DMD.
My calendar is marked for 2 weeks..d-day, and I will mark off every day.

So Mom knows that you bought them but does she know what it cost you...in $$. You had better take care of her. :D A ring goes a long ways for mine. But she doesn't know about the doubles, not that it would do her any good. Single life has its advantages.

Actually DMD, I made the purchase before the web site update!

2 weeks and counting down!!!!

Land Locked:
Actually DMD, I made the purchase before the web site update!

2 weeks and counting down!!!!

All cylinder orders are shipping today, so it will not take nearly two weeks. I wanna here from you guys about what you think. Also, if anyone that orders doubles has any difficulty with assembly, simply give us a call. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Where is that dancing smilie icon???? WOHO, the twins are on there way. Thansk Phil!!

Oh, BTW...this might just be me but I found your web site a bit hard to navigate. I ended up using the two search boxes to find everything.

crpntr133:
Oh, BTW...this might just be me but I found your web site a bit hard to navigate. I ended up using the two search boxes to find everything.

If you ended up using our two search boxes to search our site, then you pretty much did it as we expected you might.

Actually, our site is pretty easy to navigate (I think). The two search boxes at the top of EVERY screen allow you to view either our entire list of Brand Names or our list of Categories. Every product we have on our site is listed under a Brand Name and a Category. Simply choose the Brand Name or Category of your choice and press GO NOW! That takes you to a Brand or Category page. That page lists every product in the Brand or Category. In addition, many of our primary pages have product pictures and links that take you directly to some product of interest. There are also several banner ads that do the same. But, there are some secret pages................

When we offer a Hot Deal here on ScubaBoard, we typically create a special page with the special price for the item. These special pages cannot be reached from the Drop Down boxes. These pages are typically only accessible by following a link shown here in the Hot Deal advertising on the board.

Thanks for using our site and I hope this explaination has helped you better naviagate our site.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom