Worthington LP77 Steel Cylinder - $189.00 Each - FREE Shipping to 48 U.S. States!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis:
If you ended up using our two search boxes to search our site, then you pretty much did it as we expected you might.

Actually, our site is pretty easy to navigate (I think). The two search boxes at the top of EVERY screen allow you to view either our entire list of Brand Names or our list of Categories. Every product we have on our site is listed under a Brand Name and a Category. Simply choose the Brand Name or Category of your choice and press GO NOW! That takes you to a Brand or Category page. That page lists every product in the Brand or Category. In addition, many of our primary pages have product pictures and links that take you directly to some product of interest. There are also several banner ads that do the same. But, there are some secret pages................

When we offer a Hot Deal here on ScubaBoard, we typically create a special page with the special price for the item. These special pages cannot be reached from the Drop Down boxes. These pages are typically only accessible by following a link shown here in the Hot Deal advertising on the board.

Thanks for using our site and I hope this explaination has helped you better naviagate our site.

Phil Ellis

Maybe I should have said "different to navigate."

Thanks Phil!

crpntr133:
Maybe I should have said "different to navigate."

Thanks Phil!

Hey, you gotta remember that the Dive Sports Online website was written by a country boy that knows nothing about computers. The fact that you can even navigate it still amazes me! lol

Maybe one day when I get super-successful like some of the big boys, I'll get me a professional website. Thanks very much and I am glad you hung in there and "learned" to use my site.

Phil Ellis

I don't have any problems navigating the site, but I'm from the BBS 300 baud modem generation! :D Any updates on the bands and manifolds Phil?

Land Locked:
I don't have any problems navigating the site, but I'm from the BBS 300 baud modem generation! :D Any updates on the bands and manifolds Phil?

Like I don't remember the BBS forums? Actuall that is what got me hooked on computers.
Phil's web site just seemed different to navigate. I am use to a list of categories down the left side.

Chris if you had a tracking number you would be tracking it every hour wouldn't you?:D Not that it is going to do me any good since it looks like I am going to get rained out at work Monday and that means 8 hours on Friday instead of the day off. Guess the toys will have to wait till Sunday.:(

Land Locked:

Chris, your compete doubles kit is scheduled to be delivered to you house on Tuesday March 20. That should make you VERY happy! Thanks again.

Phil Ellis

Very, very happy! Thanks for the update Phil, hmmm I feel a sick day coming on.:D

Wally, next time we get together I'll dig out my procomm manuals and we will take a trip down memory lane! ATH.....

crpntr133:
Like I don't remember the BBS forums? Actuall that is what got me hooked on computers.
Phil's web site just seemed different to navigate. I am use to a list of categories down the left side.

Chris if you had a tracking number you would be tracking it every hour wouldn't you?:D Not that it is going to do me any good since it looks like I am going to get rained out at work Monday and that means 8 hours on Friday instead of the day off. Guess the toys will have to wait till Sunday.:(

And Yours Too!

Phil Ellis

That means mine can't be too far behind that. :D Now it reallyl sucks that I will probably have to work Friday.

test now

compressor:

Test the tanks??? I plan on having a vis plus at my local ds even though they are brand spanking new, even new tanks could fail. I'm also going to get the lds to help with some hoses and second stages. I know, I could get them cheaper on the net, but I do feel I need to spend some $ locally!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom