Worthington LP95, PST HP100 Steel Tanks (Single or Doubles)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

help

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Two Worthington LP95 Steel Tanks with 200 BAR Thermo convertible valves (Yoke inserts will be included)
Born: 10/2006
New hydro: 12/2011
Price: $450 for the pair OBO
Used less than 15 dives, and both are in mint condition.

PST E-7 HP100s (Newer 3/4 neck thread verison) with 300 BAR Dive Rite Manifold and SS bands (Currently filled with 18/45 trimix and the gas is more than a year old)
I can add fresh vis for extra $20, but I will have to drain out all the expensive trimix fill....
Born:12/2001
Last Hydro: 8/2010
Price: $500 for the set OBO

Tanks are currently located in State College, PA area, local pick up is always preferred.
I can ship them at buyer's cost or we can meet up at Baltimore dive show or at Beneath the Sea.

More pictures can be found at
LP 95:
https://picasaweb.google.com/sweetd...PressureSteelTanks?authuser=0&feat=directlink

HP100:
https://picasaweb.google.com/sweetd...PressureSteelTanks?authuser=0&feat=directlink

IMG_4535.JPG

IMG_4540.JPG

IMG_4539.JPG

IMG_4551.JPG

IMG_4548.JPG

IMG_4545.JPG

still for sale...

can you ship the doubles to canada?

Yes, I can. I will have to break down the doubles and ship them in two separate packages due to weight restrictions. I can give you a shipping quote if you can send me your zip code.

I will be in cave country from March 2 to March 11, and I can drop off the tanks any where along the highway from Pennsylvania to Florida.

Sent you a PM.

Still for sale.

Yep, I'm leaving in a week. I usually use Amigos. I can drop the tanks off to most shops in cave country. Which set are you interested?
are you still going to cave country? and what shop do you usually use down there?

Back
Top Bottom