Would you buy from this company (Salvo)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

piikki

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I don't know even if a link like this can be posted on this forum... Women do you find this funny and would you buy from this company?

I was really planning on needing two can lights soon but hey, my number one option just flew outta the window I think....

http://salvodiving.com/backplates

that's a particularly stupid ad from a company (Salvo) that makes excellent stuff

who put their brain on hold on this one?

I have to admit what they did with their backplate advert makes me not want to check their P-valve page.

Wow, I don't know what to say. The person who USED to manage their webpage has moved on to other things, but I'll make a polite comment to the owner about the new "feature". I've purchased from Salvo in the past, still feel they make the best can light in the business, but clearly this is a misstep.

To be quite frank though, I think we've all done things in our lives that probably seemed ill-thought out in hindsight. Before you toss aside what has been a staple in the cave diving community, lets see how they respond to a calm suggestion. The owner may not even be aware the image is on the site...

[Message sent. Let's see how it's dealt with]

Jeez... that is waaaay over the top. Has the owner "returned" yet? Maybe it was his idea, after being away for so long :)

Yes, the owner has returned. I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago at the shop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom