Would you buy from this company (Salvo)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wanna see her model the canister light!

Seriously, I don't particularly find R-rated advertising, whether it's men or women semi-nude, all that offensive. Companies that slobber all over themselves to be politically correct, is what I find somewhat offensive!

I can see where this one would be over the line for a lot of people. But it makes me chuckle.

Wow,what a terrible site/sight. As a guy it will not cause me to buy elsewhere.
They have a reputation for cutting edge,quality gear.
But it does bring up the question,If they chose her as a model, it doesn't mean that they are going to start making fake things or become Plastic people does it?

BTW the model for the blue gloves......
now thats quality...

Quality befor Quantity is very important to me.

I will go don my flameproof suit now.

piikki:
I don't know even if a link like this can be posted on this forum... Women do you find this funny and would you buy from this company?

I was really planning on needing two can lights soon but hey, my number one option just flew outta the window I think....

http://salvodiving.com/backplates

I would buy from this company if I were looking for a really good light. If I were shopping for a crack aunt, I would probably shop around.

evad:
... If I were shopping for a crack aunt, I would probably shop around.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Isn't that plate riding much too low?

piikki:
I was really planning on needing two can lights soon but hey, my number one option just flew outta the window I think.

You're not one of those guys who wears "girls power" shirts in the hopes of actually having sex are you?

The ad is tasteless, and says a great deal about the person who put it up on the website.

Unfortunately, however, they still make REALLY good lights. I'd buy from them again, but I'd also tell them how annoyed I am at the stupid web page. In fact, I may do that anyway.

Yes, obvious augmentation always looks funny to me and I think yes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom