Would you buy from this company (Salvo)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PerroneFord:
I opened the door for the owner to come here and make a comment, and he politely declined.

Wise man, the owner of that company.

Doc Intrepid:
Gentlemen - and yes, I use the term loosely... :wink:

And Ladies, as it is indeed your forum,

If there is anyone here who feels this thread should remain open for further posting of anything constructive beyond chat at the level of "nyah you're another" and "so's your old man", please provide any sort of rational justification.

I can't see that we're accomplishing anything here, but it could be that I'm missing something.

Otherwise, I'll close the thread and we can all go off and post to the latest pony bottle thread, DIR rant, or someone can start something in the key of "things we hate about PADI" and we can all sing along while we flog that horse for awhile.

Is there any stone here at all left even marginally unturned?

Can I get an "amen"?
I think that we solved this one without having to resort to your getting the hook.

Yep, Amen, please close this tired thread. On to the next rant by the same ranters. We usually learn a few good things and then it is back and forth like a terrible seesaw with the same folks. Oh well; overall this board has a lot of good info.

mdb:
Yep, Amen, please close this tired thread. On to the next rant by the same ranters. We usually learn a few good things and then it is back and forth like a terrible seesaw with the same folks. Oh well; overall this board has a lot of good info.

You talking to me? YOU TALKING TO ME???

:D

piikki:
You talking to me? YOU TALKING TO ME??? :D

piiki: No, I'm not talking to you. You asked a legit question in your OP. You got a lot of hormonal answers, including mine, it is just time to take this down and move on. We all need to respect each other. This thread sparked some good debate and then went way south.

mdb:
piiki: No, I'm not talking to you. You asked a legit question in your OP. You got a lot of hormonal answers, including mine, it is just time to take this down and move on. We all need to respect each other. This thread sparked some good debate and then went way south.

Thanks. I have already expressed my opinion that I am in agreement with your stance: We will probably not get much more out of this thread at this point. It still has potential for deterioration though...

Just know...I buy from Salvo, they stand by their equipment, and every time I have been in the shop, the owner has treated me with upmost respect! He is extemely knowledgeable with his product and is ready to give you every bit of information on that product. Trust is the number one thing I look for in my equipment. Tusa has failed me in that they have yet to respond to me on a technical question with a product malfunction. Salvo is not like that and has not let me down!

Take care and happy diving!

Carolyn
ONWARD, DOWNWARD, and into the BLUE!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom