Would you buy from this company (Salvo)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope I didn't offend the lady in the picture. I was joking mainly about the general quality of the photograph.

Comments withdrawn

Rico867:
I found the add to be quite humorous. I was on their website just checking out their awesome new 35watt light until I came across a chic with a harness on naked. After a long day of work I really needed the laugh and the thing is if I found it offensive a simple click of the mouse and it's gone. Instead people have to come this site and cry about something so stupid. If you don't like it don't look at it, wow how easy is that. I am so sick of people who think they are so self-righteous. This is the United States and don't forget it. Now if I can only get my wife to try on my harness naked that would be awesome and what a turn that would be. Hopefully I have not offended anyone, well actually I really don't care.
If you let this ad influence your decision on whether or not you will buy from Salvo you will be truly missing out on one of the finest companies for diving gear. So it will be your loss.

And if you didn't like this thread, why did you have to come whine about it in here of all places :wink: Just click click away - obviously you care about... something....

P.S. If in your righteousness you missed it, this was posted on women's forum, wonder why?

Perhaps they in a disconnected drunken moment were trying to one-up the old hammerhead backplate adds which featured a series of 'cheesecake' photos of a comely young bartendress, though in a bikini. It was not in good taste, though not too much worse than the softcore 'Sports Illustrated' peddles every year. I am glad to see it is down, and they do make excellent gear.

Rico867:
. Now if I can only get my wife to try on my harness naked that would be awesome and what a turn that would be. Hopefully I have not offended anyone, well actually I really don't care.

I'm looking forward to your posting the pics.:popcorn:

i thought it...

but i didn't say it...

but i thought it...

rookers:
Perhaps they in a disconnected drunken moment were trying to one-up the old hammerhead backplate adds which featured a series of 'cheesecake' photos of a comely young bartendress, though in a bikini. It was not in good taste, though not too much worse than the softcore 'Sports Illustrated' peddles every year. I am glad to see it is down, and they do make excellent gear.

It would be hard to exceede the caliber of the Hammerhead ad.:D

Nobody is critizising you playing in your backplates with your SOs/pals clad in any which way you want, as long as you aren't using some legs spread mugshot to sell me dive gear....

piikki:
And if you didn't like this thread, why did you have to come whine about it in here of all places :wink: Just click click away - obviously you care about... something....

P.S. If in your righteousness you missed it, this was posted on women's forum, wonder why?
I do care and I like to speak my mind just like you. Oh my god Salvo did a tasteless thing let's boycott them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom