Would you buy gear that someone died using?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove a fair number of sets of "dead people gear" over the years, I'd not hesitate to buy that gear, it's not haunted.

You just pretend to switch it, get caught, have to switch it back. Oops, sorry...
No way they'll catch that.

Or take them both apart for 'practice', then switch everything out. She might not notice then.

I failed to mention my other half is my TDI instructor and has me doing insane equipment assembly drills in a dark garage at 3:00 am. :chairfight:

Or take them both apart for 'practice', then switch everything out. She might not notice then.

I failed to mention my other half is my TDI instructor and has me doing insane equipment assembly drills in a dark garage at 3:00 am. :chairfight:

Maybe you had better go to plan C: use it yourself, your instructor/other half sounds like one NOT to cross. Payback's a bich

Rule #1 amongst friends who engage in dangerous sports:

"If you die, we split your gear."

'Nuff said.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom