WOW...Excel+ fins ROCK!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AZ Desert Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I got my new Excel + fins in the store the other day and had them in the pool yesterday with a student. All I can say is WOW!! This was my first time diving a fin outside of my Jet Fins that I've liked. These this have as much or more thrust and control as my Jets and this is the first time that I've ever been able to say that. I will have to try them with my Dry Suit next week when teaching but I think I've found a fin that will retire my Jets. A few things about them that stuck out were the weight (not heavy) was just right with spring straps on them. Then being able to do a backward kick right away was AWSOME! These fins have ALL kinds of power and will get you from point A to point B in no time and with little effort.

Great, I am glad you like them! Thanks for posting your feedback.. Keep it up.

Best regards,

OK...so over the past two days I've had the chance to dive my new fins with my dry suit and they rock! My poor Jets have been kicked to the curb for the first time! It was weired leaving my Jets in the car over the past few days while doing checkout dives, I didn't think twice about my decision either.

I wear them with my Pinnacle Dry Suit Over Boots and also with my hard sole Pinnacle Wet Suit Boots. While the fin pockets are not a "sloppy" as the Jet Fins XXL, my size 14 foot fit in these just fine. I still have yet to wear my Jets since getting these fins!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom