Wow huge props to Waterproof!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James R

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Last winter I kept having leaks in my D7...I tried all new seals, rebuilt my p-valve, kept the p-valve closed for a whole dive, and more. Finally, my LDS sent it in to Waterproof. They found a problem with it...

A few weeks later and I have a brand new D7 drysuit with my p-valve already installed in it! I just finished trimming the seals for diving this weekend...just in time to teach a class of eight drysuit students!

This is amazing service, well beyond what I could have ever expected.

Thanks, Waterproof, you really came through for me! This is how you earn and keep customers.

Thanks to my LDS too (Scubaland Adventures in Austin TX)!

:crafty:

I am the proud owner of a Waterproof wetsuit courtesy of Indian Valley SCUBA... fortunately I don't mind the "leaks" in it! Tee hee. Great to hear of their excellent customer service.

Ordering my new D9 tomorrow ! Getting ready for the Freezie Florida winter....burrrrr

Really no joke love my W2's but want to add the D9 as I teach through the cooler months here in North Florida... More for being out of the water than in :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom