Wow!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seeing as how Rochester is the town of my birth and first twelve years, I remember everyone being busy preparing to hibernate this time of year.

I guess you're on the wrong side of the Lake - there's still plenty of charters running in Ontario and on the Canadian side of the St Lawrence - though the end of those is in sight. Bummer you don't seem to have as much going on...

In Kingston, we dive 365 days a year - given any opportunity

I'm here, just other issues. I'm done diving for the year, but thinking of a trip for next yr!!

hnladue:
I'm here, just other issues. I'm done diving for the year, but thinking of a trip for next yr!!

Talk to me about Grand Bahama Next fall!! We usually go for 2 weeks, end of Oct. beginning of Nov. You could go for either week. Or both!! :D

I just got back from 5 days in West palm Beach, Fl, managed to squeeze in 11 dives, and get 4 friends certified as OW divers.

Dan

Hi, I'm fairly new to the forum, with only 60 some dives under my belt. But I love hearing from other divers in the Rochester area! I have alot to learn still!

I'm afraid I'm done diving for the season too, :( I'm taking online college courses, and had two papers due this weekend, Ugh! I have friends that went diving up in the St.Lawrence yesterday, so I'm waiting for a report from them on what dives they did, the water temp, and the vis. I wanted to go so bad! I'd love to still be diving right now!

I'm hoping to take a dive trip next year, but unfortunately I have to plan it when everyone else wants to take a vacation, on holiday weeks and in the summer, because I work for a local school district. So if anyone knows any great deals, please let me know!

Thanks,
Jacquie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom