Wreck diving expedition Unicorn and Torpedo wreck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't make it then, but might be interested if you've got something planned for late June to mid-July. Do you plan things that far in advance?

Any chance of getting a tech liveaboard together for the other Gulf wrecks someday?

I can't make it then, but might be interested if you've got something planned for late June to mid-July. Do you plan things that far in advance?

Any chance of getting a tech liveaboard together for the other Gulf wrecks someday?

Hi Makhno, sorry for the late reply, our owner Tim does try to organize wreck expeditions on a regular basis. We also have updates about these on our Davy Jones Tech facebook page. We are currently building a liveaboard which will hopefully be ready in 2- 3 months, so definitely keep in touch as wreck expedtions are sure to be a part of it. If you are interested in reading about Tims' previous wreck expeditions they are availabel on his SEA Explorers Club blog. Tims' most recent big expedition was a few months ago when the team located the Burma Maru shipwreck.

If you would like any more details about expeditions, just send me an email at info@djldiving.com, I'm on emails every day so you will get a quicker reply. Thanks, Liam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom