Wreck diving gloves recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nasser

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I dive in warm water so don't need heat insulation... just something that can help protect from cuts and abrasions on the wreck, and allow for enough flexibility in manipulating gear and lines easily.

Any recommendations?

I dive in warm water so don't need heat insulation... just something that can help protect from cuts and abrasions on the wreck, and allow for enough flexibility in manipulating gear and lines easily.

Any recommendations?

Spearfishing Gloves - Cut and Puncture Resistant | MAKO Spearguns

MSG-2T.jpg

The cheap home improvement gloves at homedepot or lowes.

I don't know what stores they have in Jordan, but yeah, work gloves from some sort of hardware store.

I recommend 3M Comfort Grip gloves to my recreational and technical wreck students. They offer awesome dexterity, grip well on wet metal ladders and will protect your fingers admirably. Not yet had a student that didn't love them. Cost is less than $5.

View attachment 409630
yes as above- or local hardware i bought 3 pair fro $30 and theres no discernible difference- in fact they have lasted longer than the "dive gloves"

Akona Kevlar, about $45 US. Pair I use every day pulling anchor rode and chain I purchased in 2008, just about worn out. I have a new pair standing by but only use them on fancy spearfishing trips. Tried many of the others mentioned, but none compair for either wear or protection.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom