Wreck Trek Charter - Jan 31 and Feb 1, 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhuntley

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
For those who haven't liked Ocean Quest on Facebook, just letting you all know that there is an upcoming charter that looks awesome..

Ocean Quest is excited to announce a Boat Charter Wreck Trek has been scheduled for Sat, Jan 31st and Sun, Feb 1st, 2015. Over the 2 days, we will be visiting 6 different wrecks;
-HMCS Saskatchewan
-HMCS Cape Breton
-HMCS Mackenzie
-Rivtow Lion
-G.B. Church, and the famous;
-Boeing 737 Airplane!
More info on their facebook..

I'm securing my seat Thursday!

That sounds like a blast. Isn't the 737 up near Port Hardy? That is one of the places on my list up your neck of the woods.

My buddy and I have already signed up! Looking forward to it, should be an amazing trip!

The 737 is a bit north of Victoria (Chemainus)......a fun dive to do once or twice. Port hardy however is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those who haven't liked Ocean Quest on Facebook, just letting you all know that there is an upcoming charter that looks awesome..

More info on their facebook..

I'm securing my seat Thursday!

FYI, the Saskatchewan and the Cape Breton are off Snake Island, just outside the Nanaimo harbour entrance. The Rivtow Lion is in the harbour channel just opposite the downtown Nanaimo ferry terminal. The Mackenzie and the G.B. Church are down near Victoria, while the Boeing 737 is just off Chemainus, which is just south of Nanaimo.

Sounds like the trip is starting in either Nanaimo and then heading south to Victoria, or vice versa. Also sounds like a very cool trip.;

I was in Ocean Quest today picking up some Christmas gifts for myself and found the the trip is sold out already. They said they will be doing more trips soon.

I noticed that on their poster they swiped the photo of the Rivtow Lion off my website. It happens so often, I shouldn't be surprised anymore, but I still don't get why companies that are supposed to be local experts in what they do can't take their own underwater photos.

You should let them know. It is somewhat common for people to borrow images for non-commercial internet purposes but that is a for profit advertisement. They should at least ask your permission or give credit (or use their own images).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom