Wrecking Crew T-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538:
sometimes I wonder why I don't think of things sooner.

Here's a slide that shows the shirt & hat distribution.

The names in Green have been confirmed. The names that are not in green have not been confirmed, and your shirt order is in the ash with pocket column simply b/c that was the first colum I created to get a count.

For those who have confirmed, please review and let me know if there's any errors.

For those who have not, I need to know what style and color you would like.

-T
I think it looks like I am in the pocket column, but would prefer no pocket please. So, my total order is one 2X ash, no pocket, and one hat. Thats it and thanks for all of your hard work.

Mitten Diver:
Hats with a one location embroidery.
Form fitted $12.50 each 24 piece minimum
Low profile w/velcro back $10.00 each 24 piece minimum
This is my opinion on the hats...

Is it possible to get the third kind of hat that is not low profile, and not fitted....some (well, me anyway) of us will not wear a fitted hat (mostly b/c they don't fit) and the low profile hats just aren't big enough. I pretty much buy one kind of hat...the one with the nipples and holes as a "one-size-fits-all" and I use almost all the room that is given. Or is that what the "form-fitted" hat is?

As for the logo, I was pretty sure that if you're getting a pocket, you're going to have the logo on the right breast.

BTW...at my last count, we are up to 76 shirts and 25 hats.

I still need to hear something from 8 people....Mitten, you happen to be one of them :wink:

Tony,

2 white XXL no pocket
1 white Med no pocket
1 white small no pocket
1 ash XXL no pocket
1 ash Med no pocket

As for the fitted hat option I would assume that it would be a strech fit hat, with an elastic band. I would typically want a taller style hat as I wear a 7 3/4" fitted hat. I would think that a strech fit would be right up your alley.

Mitten Diver

Tony-

1 Ash XL no pocket
1 White XL no pocket
1 White Med no pocket

Thanks-
Chris

O.K. folks....no more orders please.

The last person on the list is now chrisc.

I have about 22 PMs to go over this morning, and I will be updating the graphic orderform I put out last week sometime by noon (EST) today.

I apologize if I do not get back to all of you via PM, I am also a little busy at work this morning. You will all be receiving a PM this week with payment information. Diverbrian is our treasurer for this operation, your $$$ will be sent to him.

-T

Attached is the latest and greatest spreadsheet of orders. Please review it to make sure I haven't fubar'd anything. As of right now, there are only 3 people I have not heard from.

Ah yes...one last thing...

Some totals.

81 total shirts, (34 with pockets, 47 plain)
25 total hats

Big-t-2538:
The following is a list of individuals who have expressed interest in a T-shirt with the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew logo on it. I do not believe the design is official yet, but something very similar to what is seen here can be expected.

Gedunk has offered to contact a supplier for an inital order, and we'd need to make an initial purchase of 48 shirts to get the prices he quoted here.

At this point in time, we trying to get a feel for how many people are interested in a shirt, no money has to be paid, just an official "I want a shirt" decision.

I'll PM a mod to maintain this list & the total shirt count as we receive people's interest. Please post how many and what size shirt you would like to this thread so the list can be updated.

Thanks
-Tony
  • Mgictwnger, one XL
  • christopher1260, one L
  • FrankenmuthTom, one XXL
  • Big-T, one XXL + Hat
  • gedunk, three XL + two L
  • Juls64, two XL
  • diverbrian, two L + Hat
  • jjsteffen, one XXL + Hat
  • MittenDiver, three XXL + two M + one S
  • cldwdiver, one XL
  • Laser, one XXL + Hat
  • JacobsonC2, one XL, two M, + Hat
  • lisa4516, one XL, one M
  • rab, one XL
  • primalchaos, two XXL
  • Gtxl1200, one XL + Hat
  • AmyJ, two TBD
  • SHPWRCKDVR, two L + Hat
  • cd_in_SeaTec, one XL + Hat
  • George Correa, XL

Totals to date:
    1-small
    5-medium
    7-large
    12-Xlarge
    9-XXlarge
    2-TBD

Grand Total : 37 shirts, 8 hats

• I'm interested. :bounce: George Correa, XL Thanx, Good Viz.

George Correa:
I'm interested. :bounce: George Correa, XL Thanx, Good Viz.
Unfortunately at this time we are no longer taking orders.

Hopefully in the future, there will be enough interest to make a second and or third run of the shirts.

-T

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom