Wreckmania #2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So the count down begins! Dee: Bill left me a message saying he will be out of town until today. Our phone paths should be able to cross this afternoon. Is anyone interested in meeting this Monday night the 25th, at 8 PM EST in www.scubaclicks.com 's chat room?
Jeff the owner said we can use it to have a few live chats. Sound fun?

Sounds like a good idea to me. Pam will chat for us, I can't type all that well. Seems as though tyhe only key I am sure of is the backspace key. ( you know the one with the letters worn off) Will try to catch you in the chat :)

Dee I talked to Natasha and check is in the mail. Walter I am flying solo on this trip and the purpose is to dive. I plan to stick around Fl. awhile after and may arrive early. Sign me up for all and any PM and/or nite dives. Looking forward to this!

Barnacle Bill :
Nice talking to you today. You for got to mention you have a double room and are looking for a roommate. Male or female you're not picky .. Did I say that? LoL
Seriously, Bill is open to share .. He has a cat E so it's 592.98 a person.
I'm going to start Wreckmania #3 Because it's getting hard to load this page. I think every 175 posts we'll start a new thread ..Hehee

Originally posted by Barnacle
Dee I talked to Natasha and check is in the mail. Walter I am flying solo on this trip and the purpose is to dive. I plan to stick around Fl. awhile after and may arrive early. Sign me up for all and any PM and/or nite dives. Looking forward to this!

Hey...glad you got here! Did you get my e-mail? This is gonna be a great trip!

Charlie & Pam,

I'm looking forward to meeting and diving with you.

Bill,

It'll be great to dive with you again. I just hope you didn't get that tattoo.

DSSW,

WWW™

Walter,
no tatto yet. Would you be willing to pose while we are in Florida?:
Natasha,
I am very shallow, so will need pics of female roomy and references.:)
Dee,
Thanks for getting me into something else!:wink:
Everyone else
Nice to meet ya!

Back
Top Bottom