Wreckmania 2002

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha and Walter, :hi:
I think everyone understands that with this large of a group that we all have to stay together. We"ll need to be together simply to expedite the class work, diving, eating and PARTYING.:dance: Even though we'll have a good time, let's not forget we'll be conducting some serious business, penetrating wrecks We'll need to be on our best dive behavior and listen to and follow Walter's instruction. Everyone will have a great time earning their wreck certification, making good friends and coming away with wonderful memories. :yea: Hey, Is it July yet? :idea: :tree:Bob

OK Mom...you can come out now! :hiding: (I love this one)

I'm looking forward to having someone else handle all those details and particulars that make a trip run smoothly. I've done what you're doing and I sure wish I'd had some of your experience and expertise to make it better. You're doing an awsome job and I'm right behind you waving a flag. As long as you're mean with a smile on your face, we won't mind. :D

Are we there yet? huh? huh? How much longer? huh? Are we there yet?

Ditto what Dee said

LOL You guys are the best. And Cindy, and Sandy, your Pms made me feel great!
I guess everyone still loves Mom even when she's giving a spanking! Hehehehe
Not much longer and all the details will be out ..want some of them now ...Daddy Daddy can I tell them ???

Originally posted by Natasha
.....I guess everyone still loves Mom even when she's giving a spanking! Hehehehe

Well...we all remember what you Mom's always say before a spanking...."I'm only doing this because I love you so much!"

:rofL:

LOL Peter! You bad boy. Go to your room.
(((((((((( Spanking Pete's Bottom))))))))) who's next?

Natasha and Walter,

As new divers, Lyd and I are perfectly comfortable with someone else begin in charge of the diving details - we promise to follow instructions.

As for the overall plans, who (besides Natasha) wants to sweat the small stuff? We promise to leave the fate of our vacation in what I'm sure are your very capable hands! (I just hope we pass the telephone test!)

Thanks for all the hard work you've done to put this together. I'll PM you with my phone number, so we can get this thing overwith...

Scuba-sass :rainbow:

Sass: LoL. Glad to have more kids around. The phone test is pretty simple, really. Those that have already taken it (Bob and Cindy) will tell you this is true. (They both passed)
It basically is this: If you told us you're a woman, and you're a man on the phone, you flunk.. and vice versa. LoL
Seriously, as Walter said, the 'test' is just a little screening to keep the trip as safe as possible. You know us parents, always worried about the safety of our children.
MoM

Hey Fellas,
Don't let Natasha fool you. The only reason I passed is because she likes to listen :ears: to my slow Southern Drawwwwwwwl. :hehe: :tree: Bob

Back
Top Bottom