Wreckmania # 5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sure I understand the reasons for SwampRat and Dee cancelling out, legit reasons.

The question is who can come out and play with us?

It seems to me that Iguana Don has gone and played with the Texans, seems to me he's a likely candidate. Or one of the mysterious members we'd all like to get to know :tease:

I'm sure Natasha still has at least one more room.....

We now have three rooms we can offer for Wreckmania.
I hope there will be 6 more new people to fill them!
The prices are 570.98 on one room, and 592.98 on the other rooms.
These prices are based on a share. One room has a king bed, and the other two have two double beds in them.
If anyone has more friends that wanted to come and thought the rooms were gone, please inform them of the new update.
THANKS!
The resort wants us to fill Wreckmania!

I gave the directions for making a rattler (gosh that seems so long ago...like Wreckmania thread #2) to my home-improvement-dad and he put one together for me! We just need to put the finishing touches (glue) on it.

Just 2 questions:

1) would the marbles break after being shaken up too much? Should I use something less fragile - like ball bearings?

2) how long should the pvc pipe be? I think he cut mine too long

SF

Hey Sunshine, Tell you the truth, If you brake those marbles trying to get someones attention. I think you got bigger problems. :D I would make it 4-6" long. I miss you guys. I want to go!;-0

Originally posted by SunshineFish
I gave the directions for making a rattler (gosh that seems so long ago...like Wreckmania thread #2) to my home-improvement-dad and he put one together for me! We just need to put the finishing touches (glue) on it.

Just 2 questions:

1) would the marbles break after being shaken up too much? Should I use something less fragile - like ball bearings?

2) how long should the pvc pipe be? I think he cut mine too long

SF

Have you thought about something alot simpler, like a brass clip?
In the beginning, I had one of those rattle things. But it became just something else to keep up with and to hang on my BC.

Now I use a large brass clip and just tap my tank with it. The metal to metal makes a distinctive sound and it's small enough to be out of the way when not in use. I keep it clipped to a D-ring on the right waist area.

Has there been any word on the tanks and sizes that will be available?

thanks
Charlie

Hey gang do you realize that in 32 days we will be meeting in Deerfield beach for Wreckmania?

I am soooooo ready for this! I spent the weekend in lovely 50-60F water (no biggie here) so I am looking forward to warmer water --- well actually what I'm really looking forward to is not putting on a dry suit or a 6.5ml suit! Oh yeah and meeting "the gang" too.

You all ready for some Canuck style cooking on Friday night?

:bounce:

I wish I didn't have to work so I could stay longer. :(

Originally posted by herman
Is the moose going to be BBQed or fried?

Moose was never on the menu.... but you bring it, I'll cook it! (Though I had thought about it, I couldn't find it available at the local game farm)

The "menu" is being tailored to accommodate my traveling (don't worry it's coming down frozen, in a cooler packed with ice packs. I don't think anything is to unusual.

I've made sure that there is no nuts, and the one thing with dairy is a cheese ball -- 'cause I don't intend to have any of the wreckmaniacs provide any extra enterainment!

Back
Top Bottom