Wreckmania # 5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by DivingGal
Moose was never on the menu.... but you bring it, I'll cook it!

I've never had moose. Hm... :lunch:

I am looking forward to the fiddleheads. I think I may have had some the other day at dinner b/c no one could identify the veggie that was with my entree and it tasted like asparagus. In Maine last month, there was a huge sign in a market window that read, "Fiddleheads are in!" In a poll of 20+ people, "Do you know what Fiddleheads are?" I got responses ranging from "like a dipstick?" to "concert groupie."

Originally posted by SunshineFish

I've never had moose. Hm... :lunch:

I am looking forward to the fiddleheads. I think I may have had some the other day at dinner b/c no one could identify the veggie that was with my entree and it tasted like asparagus. In Maine last month, there was a huge sign in a market window that read, "Fiddleheads are in!" In a poll of 20+ people, "Do you know what Fiddleheads are?" I got responses ranging from "like a dipstick?" to "concert groupie."

Looking forward to you being my "sous chef" and roomie.

Most of the "stuff" (such a technical term) is already in the freezer, just waiting for me to pack and go. I judy have to hold off the temptation to snack on anything.

Wreckmania T shirts will be back from the printer on June 24th!
I'm really happy with what we ended up with. We spent a bit more money then I planned, but I think it will be worth it.
They are a heather gray color with a wreck looking anchor on the chest, in blues, and gray.
I also got the Bonaire T shirts ordered so the 5 of us going on the Bonaire trip in September, can show those off too! Hehehe.
I ordered more shirts then people for both trips, so that more people can still join either trip!

:sunny:

Yes, we are finally at the 30 day count down to Wreckmania.. the trip of the year.. Hehehe
Let's start a new thread with all the final things we need to bring ..and also hear what Walter needs from us.
Look for the new thread .. and be sure to sign in.
Count Down to Wreckmania!

Back
Top Bottom