Wreckmania has arrived!.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Forget the last days, we're here. Texas Mike and Diving Gal pulled in last night. Net Doc and I arrived a couple of hours apart this afternoon. Natasha and Marci arrived this evening while the rest of us were at the beach snorkeling at night - lovely. Pete spotted a Purplemouth Moray - quite rare. We played with a Caribbean Reef Squid. A grand time was had by all. While awaiting the arrival of the rest of the group, we plan to sharpen our skills by diving tomorrow.

Everyone sends greetings.

I'm looking forward to meeting you and I have Lydia's favorite song on tape.

I knew we should have started a day earlier, hate it when we miss a chance to get wet. Just about to leave for the airport. We will see you all soon:)

Charlie and Pam

Ya'll have a blast! And don't forget us....we're eagerly awaiting those daily updates that Pete promised. :wink:

I've been jealously reading the posts and wishing I was there. I am definately having windrawal symptoms. I haven't been wet since the New Years Eve trip and I need to dive. I will be planning some diving within the next couple of months because if I don't, I'll go nuts.

I hope this works, I've never posted a photo on this board before. If it works, you'll see Pete on the stern during our return from this morning's dives.

There is good news and bad news.

The good news is the weather is great! Calm seas and sunshine. The bad news is water temps dropped 9 degrees in a week. We're sitting at 75 degrees at 60 ft. I'm told it's colder deeper.

Class starts in 2 hours.

Originally posted by Walter
We're sitting at 75 degrees at 60 ft. I'm told it's colder deeper.

It was 81 at 180 last Sunday. Guess I best break out my hood....

I was doing ok until you had to go and post a picture... now I'm jealous and envious!

Have a good time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom