Wreckmania has arrived!.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sure anyone can start it. I'd welcome all " grand" ides for next year. Do you have any?
Please feel free to start the thread!

I started a new thread here

Head on over and post your thoughts on 2003 'Mania Trips, or any of the other ideas our wonderful Natasha has put forth.

Happy Diving,

Scuba-sass :)

This afternoon, I dived the Captain Dan and the Qualman tugs. Divemaster Brian asked if we were keeping in touch. He wants me to relay the message that he thinks about our group often and really enjoyed everyone. Captain Rob tells me he's only received two cards in the years he's run a dive boat and that the cards meant a great deal to him and to Brian. Rob printed out the pictures of Brian that we posted and presented then to Brian.

When I first saw Rob this afternoon, the first thing he wanted to talk about was the Wreckmania group. He loves you guys! Brian wasn't around at the time. Later, Brian approached me to talk about the really nice folks from the Wreckmania trip. You touched his heart.

I thought you should know that not only did the crew of the Lady Go Diver take good care of us, you did well by them. They are impressed by your abilities and your thoughtfulness. Frankly, so am I.

Walter,

Those are a great couple of guys aren't they. I wish I could have made it down there to dive with the crew but I am going to try to make it there next time.

When I dove with them it was my first salt water dive. They went out of there way to make sure I was comfortable and they made the trip great for me. I can't wait to get back down there and do it agian.

Dive safe.

Chad

Walter once bubbled...
This afternoon, I dived the Captain Dan and the Qualman tugs. Divemaster Brian asked if we were keeping in touch. He wants me to relay the message that he thinks about our group often and really enjoyed everyone. Captain Rob tells me he's only received two cards in the years he's run a dive boat and that the cards meant a great deal to him and to Brian. Rob printed out the pictures of Brian that we posted and presented then to Brian.

I have a few more shots of Capt Rob and Brian... what's the best place to send them (via e-mail if possible)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom