Wreckmania II countdown

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc once bubbled...
We will need to meet at the LDS providing us our tanks @3:30 the afternoon BEFORE the dive you want to use it on to pay and to analyse.

Question.

What about those of us that will be landing in Fort Lauderdale about that time?

I'll be number five for sure. There may be a number six but I can't confirm at the moment.

Marc

PLEASE BRING IT, and let me know that it is coming. We can do this if you let me know... I will get your tanks paid for/analysed and then YOU can re-analyse it on the boat. Fair enough?

Cost is $10.00/tank to rent with NitrOx. I feel our mix should just be a standard 32%. Chad, you are on the list already!

NetDoc once bubbled...
PLEASE BRING IT, and let me know that it is coming. We can do this if you let me know... I will get your tanks paid for/analysed and then YOU can re-analyse it on the boat. Fair enough?

I do not have an analyser.

NetDoc once bubbled...

Cost is $10.00/tank to rent with NitrOx. I feel our mix should just be a standard 32%. Chad, you are on the list already!

What list is that?

That was a typo Walter.

Im still on for Monday night.

Pete, I agree on straight 32 mix.

Ill have my analizer in tow.

Dave

Walter once bubbled...
Sorry guys,

I typed Saturday when I meant to type Monday. Saturday night we'll be in class.

Oops. Then I'm out. We're only down for the weekend. :(

Marc

NetDoc,

I shot you an email this morning about wanting to use Nitrox. Let me know if you need any further info.

Thanks.

Daryl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom