Wreckmania II Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello Divers!
Are you ready to "Sink into History" ? The details for WMII are here!

Place:
4 nights @Holiday Inn Key Largo www.holidayinnkeylargo.com
Dive Op:
Sea Dwellers www.seadwellers.com
Includes:
3 days of 2 tank morning dives
Monday afternoon "Buy 1 tank get 1 free Day"
Daily continental breakfast
Group Dive Collectors T shirt
Chance to earn your YMCA Wreck certification with your instructor Walter
Opportunity to dive with the one and only "Pete" AKA NetDoc
Dates:
May 31st 2003 to June 4th 2003
Price:
Alumni Wreckmaniacs
524.00 per person based on double
Wreckmania II divers (earning certification)
649.00 per person based on double
Deposit of 200.00 per person due now.
Final payments due March 1, 2003
I can pair divers up for shares. Divers wanting their own room, add 200.00

PS Photomania will be given by Cathy Church in Grand Cayman.
Dates: March 29th to April 5th 2003

there is that application fee that you send directly to me that Natasha forgot to mention :tease: Oh, $50 will do nicely...

We will be doing research on the NitrOx situation before wreckmania... not sure if we can come up with a NitrOx fill station (or borrow one) by then, but we want to make sure it is available. I think I will be looking into a trailer for this year for all of the tanks, and fill station if possible.

Dave and all, shipping tanks to me is a great option and I would be happy to oblige... if they need to be hydroed allow at least a week (it cost's me $10 to do down here) and I can also do the visual and/or Oxy cleaning too if needed... just give me enough lead time to accomplish this!

Wreckmania was tons of fun! Wreckmania II promises to be just as good. MB will (OK, he has to check with work) be joining the staff again this year. The wrecks will be different. We have worked out a schedule, but possible dives include: Spiegel Grove (almost like a wall dive), Duane, Benwood, City of Washington, and the Eagle. All of these are different from each other and should provide some variety for us.

I'm looking forward to seeing Wreckmania alumni and students for a blast in Key Largo!

NetDoc once bubbled...
there is that application fee that you send directly to me that Natasha forgot to mention :tease: Oh, $50 will do nicely...

Hmm... Howsa about a beer instead?

We will be doing research on the NitrOx situation before wreckmania...

I assume there is a place where one can rent tanks?

Lyd's been talking more and more about making herself match the person mentioned in that video. Luckily, I think it will have to wait until we can afford another trip to FP for her to do it, since she was so enamored with the Tahitian body art.

Scuba-sass :)

Washington crossing the Delaware? Andrew Jackson? A view of Niagara that nobody has? Buffalo Bill with his lasso? Surely not her social security numba! Godiva but with her pajamas on? The wreck of the Hespherous too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom