Wreckmania II Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you got it.

Now that it is official what should I bring? If I bring my doubles will I be the only one with them? Should I bring my single rig?

Looking forward to the input.

Chad

Bring either rig. Doubles are not required, but they are welcome. I'll be diving doubles and Pete will probably dive doubles. Others may or may not.

I can't wait to meet you and the rest of the group.

The other concern I have is that my doubles are steel so I would need my drysuit. Will the water be too warm?

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
The other concern I have is that my doubles are steel so I would need my drysuit. Will the water be too warm?

Average water temp at the end of May - beginning of June is 78-79°. Is that too warm for a dry suit?

Marc :jester:

I am a CAD tried and true. :D

Thanks for the reply.

Chad

How are you getting there? Driving? Flying? I went last year, and am going again this year. Im trying to figure out how to get my doubles rig down there also.

Gimme details Man!

Dave

You can always UPS your tanks to me... and I can do any VIS/hydro you might need as long as you get them to me early enough. Still trying to figure out the best way to deal with NitrOx.

Still looking into shipping them to you bud. If I do that, they won't need hydro'd or vised. Are you familiar with the shop Pete? Will they fill a empty cylinder without doing a vis?

Don't want to make this a PITA for you Pete!

Dave

PS, 'Tasha, if your wondering why I haven't mailed a check, there is still a VERY SLIGHT CHANCE I can't make it.

Is this years situation like last years that you would rather not have the deposit as opposed to having to refundthe deposit?

Dave

I would get your first charge of NitrOx in the tanks fro a shop I know before I left O-ville. :tease:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom