Wreckmania II Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The very first Wreckmania check came today. It was from Beverly.
Thanks Bev.. and I bought some very special gifts for Wreckmaniacs ..you get one for being first!
( 2 checks for Cayman came too, I'll post it over there)

Bev,
Happy to hear you're coming to Wreckmania. I look forward to seeing you again. For those Wreckmaniacs who don't know Bev, this girl knows what she's doing underwater! :tree: Bob.

Are the Wreckmaniacs sleeping?

Maybe we need a new subject.
How about ..those that have already dove in Key largo, tell us your last dive experience there.
I dove there last ..gee, getting out my log book, 10/98.
I was the only diver on the boat, so I hired a DM to be my buddy for $40.00. My two sons were on top of the water snorkeling and I was under them with a tank. We were staying at the Westin Key Largo.
I think it was that time, that they both had their interest sparked to become divers. Now they have under 10 dives, but hey it's a start.

Natasha,

I have bad news for us, my friend Tami got offered a great new job but won't have enough vacation to go with us to Wreckmania.
I am happy for her because it was a large raise but I really wanted her to be my buddy during the Wreck Certification dives.

She is interested in future singles dive trips that you put together after checking out your website.

Also, did you get my check? I sent it Wednesday.

Jeff and I have never dove Key Largo but we have heard fantastic things. I would like to hear some stories or see pictures of others adventures in diving there!

:bunny: Heather :bunny:

Hi Heather:
Yes, your check was in today's mail. Cute check, thanks.
That is too bad about Tami. But, tell her congrats on her new job.
It would be great if she can make the Cozumel Single's Trip, or WMIII. Tell her if she wants to get personal emails from me, to email me her address and I'll keep her on the "Preferred trip shopper mailings."

Well guys, my daughter's car broke down and a large portion of my Wreckmania funds went to fix her car. Unfortunately, that's life when you have kids and especially when they are in college, it is expensive.

So, we'll have tell lies about Walter on another trip.

Mail Call!
Lots of checks came in today. Wreckmaniacs Live on!
Chad, Jeff, and Daryl, I recieved all of yours today.
Thank you for being so prompt!
Heather:
How many more days?

199 more days until Wreckmania II and for those who are keeping track, 37 more days until my due date. Have I mentioned how much I want both to hurry up and get here?

Glad to hear so many of you new maniacs have secured your spots. This year's trip did not disappoint and I wasn't even able to dive so that had to be a good trip!

DennisW - Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it but on behalf of daughters whose dad's provided car maintenance thoughout college "Thank You". My dad and I still joke that my 85 Nissan Sentra made it to graduation with duck tape and bailing wire holding it together!

:bunny: Heather :bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom