Wreckmania II: On the scene!!!

Who is the biggest baddest Geek of them all...

• Spectre

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • ckharlan66

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • NetDoc

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I know confrontation over a beer, not much fun. What the heck. I went and got cokes from our room because the bartender took so long.

But, you are right probably not a good idea to be dropping glass around the pool. We will bring the plastic next year. Actually, I had a neoprene bottle cover and one for cans too in my car. Never travel without them. Also, had a wine bottle opener, and with a bottle operner on the other end in one of my bags. Never know when you might need those items.

I must say though that I was alcohol free until Tues. night when we went to Key West, had to go to Sloppy Joes Bar and have a drink.

I have been staying away from the beer and wine since I have been on Weight Watchers, it really helps too. I have lost more weight in the last two months. So, I guess when I get to my goal I will have to celebrate. Hmm, wonder how that will work. I will know by next year's wreckmania.

PLEASE!!!!! Head for June - July - August. School Teachers like dive trips too you know...

Scuba-sass :)

I just realized I got another vote.......I am going to get a complex. :(

Chad

Spectre once bubbled...

Go ahead Marc... call me a wimp. Go ahead. The irony of making that comment in the same post that states "warm water only" would just be way too funny! :wink:

Nah - I'd never call you a wimp. I know you HAD to wear that drysuit becasue of your knee. I even felt sorry for you on the SI's.

I know that was reason regardless of comments made by others about Koolaid. :wink:

Marc

FLL Diver once bubbled...

Nah - I'd never call you a wimp.

That's b/c you can't say what you really want to on a family board....

Rednundant inflation my hindside.....wussy <rhymes with>

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Rednundant inflation my hindside.....wussy <rhymes with>

I'll just keep thinking back to the thunderstorm where everyone was huddled together shivering; as I stood on the stern and used the rain to rinse my suit! :)

Chad paying to garner all these votes to be "yo! geek boy"?:D

Back
Top Bottom