Wreckmania II: On the scene!!!

Who is the biggest baddest Geek of them all...

• Spectre

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • ckharlan66

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • NetDoc

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, Chad must not be paying enough is way behind some other unmentioned leader in this race.

As, for the huddling during the thunderstorm, who was huddled, I for one down right jumped and ran into Dennis when two bolts of lightening hit at the same time one right off the stern and one off the port side of the bow. They were alittle too close for me. I wasn't shivering from cold, but fear. I hate lightnening, especially what the results can be. I have had the unfortunate occassion as a nurse to see the burns on patients hit by lightnening. Not pretty. Not something I want to experience, nor any of my friends either.

The rain water was kind of nice for rinsing off in though. Better than the shower.

Cindy,

The pleasure was all mine. I've never been afraid of lightning, just very wary and respectful. However, I've never been opposed to a pretty lady clinging when the thunder rolls. I for one enjoyed the warm rain.

I don’t remember any huddling together either. Maybe Jeff was still a little narked there and hallucinated a bit. I do remember some water spouts before the dive.

:blush: Thank you Dennis, what a nice compliment.

The rain was warm, and a bit refreshing too. Rinsed off all my gear quite well as an added benefit.

Chad must have handed out counterfeit money:wink: I see has dropped back to 2 votes--down from 22.

Wish I could have been at WWII this year! I am glad everyone had such a great time and made new friendships.

Great photos! Keep them coming...

Sandy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom