Wreckmania II: On the scene!!!

Who is the biggest baddest Geek of them all...

• Spectre

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • ckharlan66

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • NetDoc

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I made the move down to Texas. We're about 20% unpacked. My son was kind enough to set up my computer last night.
WMII was a blast. Great group!
I'm so glad I was able to meet all of you, have dinner with you, and even get a dive in, before I had to leave for the move.
Thanks for making this a wonderful event.

When do you want us to have WMIII?

Glad you are moved in. Check out the photos on the photography
threads for WMII. I all ready for III whenever. It would be good next May, through Sept. for me. I am open then.

Natasha once bubbled...
When do you want us to have WMIII?

Hmmm, I have vacation booked the first and last weeks this coming July. :D

I'm in for the entire stay next time.

Marc

Big O once bubbled...
but they don't sell beer there so we would be hosed!

Ehh... next time I'm going to be prepared and bring my own! It was a good thing I found a quality liquer store when I got down there or I would have been miserable!

[No.. I wasn't drinking Heiniken at the tiki bar, I was running back to my room and refilling an empty with real beer :wink:]

And, just what brand of beer was that? You probably saved some $ too by refilling the empty cans. And, another thing why bother just bring your own and bring them out with you to the pool next time.

Heck, I had an empty coller on wheels you could have filled with ice and brought cold ones out all at once.

I don't care to dive at the Antartic, Alaska or another iceberg thank you. I think that would be some other type of mania trip.

Spectre once bubbled...
Can we do it somewhere a little cooler...

Are there many wrecks in Antartica?

Nah - warm water only. That way there's no need for another suit other than my wetsuit.

People who dive drysuits in warm water are .....oops...er...never mind. :D

Marc

seaangel once bubbled...
And, just what brand of beer was that? You probably saved some $ too by refilling the empty cans. And, another thing why bother just bring your own and bring them out with you to the pool next time.

There was a couple interesting looking brews across the street, but I ended up going with Sierra Nevada for the week.

I didn't bring any to the pool because that dude really didn't like us much and I didn't feel like getting in a confrontation about drinking a glass bottle at the pool [I'm not going to argue that I won't drop it when the reality is that it's likely I would].

FLL Diver once bubbled...

Nah - warm water only.
[...]
People who dive drysuits in warm water are .....oops...er...never mind. :D

Go ahead Marc... call me a wimp. Go ahead. The irony of making that comment in the same post that states "warm water only" would just be way too funny! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom