Wrestled my first shark today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

murphdivers286:
I can't find a shark. I have been on a number of dives when everyone else has seen a shark, but not me. I even went on a recent dive were we went looking for lemon sharks and again almost everyone else saw sharks, but not me. My wife came within 15 feet of a 10 foot bullshark. I'm being to think I have a natural smell that scares sharks away.......

ps, i don't count nurse sharks.

You've got to pull yourself away from the Caribbean and come to dive in the Pacific, i can't recall too many dives where i haven't seen a shark...
Take a trip on the Tahiti Aggressor, they'll show you some sharks

murphdivers286:
I can't find a shark. I have been on a number of dives when everyone else has seen a shark, but not me. I even went on a recent dive were we went looking for lemon sharks and again almost everyone else saw sharks, but not me. My wife came within 15 feet of a 10 foot bullshark. I'm being to think I have a natural smell that scares sharks away.......

ps, i don't count nurse sharks.

Not to worry, when you least expect it, one is going to bite you in the ...............

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom