writer wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daisy823

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am not so sure that you have ever heard of our magazine, anyhow, would like to give you a brief intro of it.

Prodiver started in year Sep 2006, now is the ONLY professional simply-Chinese diving publication in China. Regionally reaches Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Hangzhou, and Hong Kong. The magazine has covered all the diving training centers (including 40 very popular diving clubs in Hong Kong), resorts in China with 35,000 copies distributed per issue.

We are looking for work from existing names but would also like to discover some of the new talent out there and that could be you!

The type of articles weÃÓe looking for fall into six main categories:
Locations - dive sites, countries or liveaboards
Discovery - Anything about marine life in full detail
Equipment reviews- Detailed appraisals of the diving equipment
trip notes - diving trip notes
Uw photo techniques - Balanced light, composition, wreck photography etc
TECH-Anything about diving skills in full detail

If you have an idea for an article, contact me first before putting pen to paper.
To keep Prodiver simple and financially viable to produce we can only accept submissions by e mail and they need to be done in the following way:
1. The text for the article should be saved as a TEXT file and attached to the e mail
2. Images must also be ÅÂttached to the e mail

look forward to hearing from you. Please contact me.

This sounds interesting. I'm in transit but will contact you after I return home (Catalina Island).

Dr. Bill ought to be able to fill a few years of editions!!!!

welcome

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom