WTB: 26650 to 18650 adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tcphil

AI
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone have one or a couple for sale.? Or a source that isn't in China with a delivery date of up to several weeks.

Somewhere along the line of buying numerous lights obtained an adapter. It has worked great but only have one and leaving for Raja in two weeks. Bought one from ebay with US address, but didn't fit

Thanks. PM or respond here.

I was looking for the same thing a while back. Which one did you get that didn't fit for you?

Any tube about 5-6 cm long, OD 26mm, ID 18-19 mm, should work.

Any tube about 5-6 cm long, OD 26mm, ID 18-19 mm, should work.

I'm of the same opinion.

I've had good success with just wrapping the cells in paper and tape. Nothing special about a sizing adapter.

If you've got a local buddy with a 3d printer or a business that could print for you: 26650 to 18650 battery adapter by mdexter

One I got was from ebay
carguy91161
s-l64.png

2 pcs. 18650 to 26650 Battery Converter Case Sleeve Adapter made in U.S.
$3.50

Agree completely, if I had a tube with the right dimensions, or access to a 3d printer, would not be asking here. Anyone with a spare tube with the right dimensions?

Also agree that I could fudge something. Would rather not, so asking this wonderful body of smart folks.

If I still had access to a lathe, could have taken the ones I got that were just a little too large and fixed them, but alas....

1/2 (or was it 3/4) schedule 40 PVC pipe works well and is super easy to work with. It's almost like they designed it that way. Freaking awesome.

1/2 (or was it 3/4) schedule 40 PVC pipe works well and is super easy to work with. It's almost like they designed it that way. Freaking awesome.

Love it! Thanks. Looks like the required OD matches 1/2" schedule 40 pvc pipe.

Love it! Thanks. Looks like the required OD matches 1/2" schedule 40 pvc pipe.
You can make dozens out of a single pipe too. Talk about being economical! Cut it with a hack saw, a piece of fishing line or a dedicated cutter.

BTW, I do have a copyright so you have to send me a nickel for everyone you make. :D :D :D

I'M GONNA BE RICH!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom