WTB: AC-05 or HBA Mako breathing air compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wookie

Proud to be a Chaos Muppet
Staff member
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
As I say, I'm looking for a AC-05 or a AC-105, or a HBA (which is a 5405 block with some fancy stuff attached). I have nothing against a Bauer, but I'm a certified Mako tech and have access to parts. Bauer parts I buy on the open market. And yes, I own a number of 5406 and 5407 and K14 blocks, but I want a 5405 or a 5404 if it's in excellent shape.

Thanks,
Frank

Let me show you my nitrox stick....

Found my compressor. Thanks @Lobzilla

Scuba fill station: Includes Bauer Oceanus 4.5 CFM compressor with single whip fill.

Set up for air or Nitrox. Cascade 2 bottle O2 system for charging scuba tanks before filling and topping off tanks to 3200 psi. New O2 analyzer for Nitrox . All in like new condition.

Bauer Oceanus compressor can be run on 220 circuit which is how it is set up now or can be switched to gasoline motor. Honda 5.5 HP engine is included so it can be put on boat for those big trips!

There are extras! New filter in canister, synthetic oil , all parts needed to change over system from electric to gasoline driven. Again all in new condition!

All for $ 3450. A third of the price it took to set up!

Local pick up only.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom