WTB Banjo Fitting for US tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ffdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking for a Banjo Fitting for a US tank.

Thanks, already there.

I don't know it all but this one I do. Bryan at Vintage Double hose has reproductions.
He also has one designed to adapt European regs (La Spiros for example) to US tanks. Shop Online

By the way, you will also need a reg that has a long yoke, the short versions do not have enough room to accommodate
the banjo, esp with some valves. The banjo uses the old 3/8 hose standard so if you are not using an old style hose, you will also need a 3/8 to 7/16 adapter. I think he sells those as well.

They are listed as out of stock on the site. That's why I'm posting that I'm looking to buy one/

They are also listed as expected in June....which it is....they can be a little hard to come by used since it's one of those things you buy and keep. You should try on VDH, I know a lot of members don't frequent here, you are more likely to get some response there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom