WTB: Dive package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

usmarinejustin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Looking for a complete dive package w/ the following:

*Wetsuit,7mm full for 5'7", 150LB male(perfer w/ hood)
*Gloves(m)and boots(to fit size 11 foot)
*Reg, 1st and 2nd stages w octo
*gauge console w/ SPG, depth and compass
*mask and snorkel (for small head)
*fins,again for a size 11 foot.
*BCD size small or medium. Would especially LOVE a Genisis Recon

OPTIONAL STUFF:
Also looking for a divelight,slate,and reel. Oh, and a cheap dive knife.

The ex took all my dive stuff so now I have to replace it :(
If you have a package or individual items from the above list you'd like to sell, please post below and I'll PM ya if I'm interested. Thanks!

Last edited:
Theirs plenty of stuff fs on the board. It appears by your post you want it for nothing thus no responses

cheers

Hey Justin:

I have a Medium Sea Quest ProQD, about 400 dives on it, cleaned meticulously and stored properly. Almost all still factory black except for the cam band which has faded to brown. It has been used in FW, SW, and pool but again rinsed thoroughly after each use. The early ProQD had a bad problem of losing the pockets because of just Velcro securing it, so, I attached a snap to each pocket. It does not affect the deployment of the weight integrated pockets but does offer a piece of mind that you won't lose a weight pocket for some reason. I also had the whole unit serviced about two years ago and then it was stored.

I have bag weights to fill the pockets as well.

I have two UK Blue Tang knives, one SS and one Ti, both blunt tip. I have plastic sheaths and leg straps for each knife of course.

I also have a few flashlights, I have a Pelican and two LED lights still in the package that DR sent to me when I bought from them.

I have an OMS reel, slightly used but looks good. It does have my name and number engraved on it (to keep honest people honest) but you could cover it up easily.

I may have a cheap slate somewhere I used for my scientific diving stuff.

I have a US Divers Maui, actually I have two, CDQC specials. I also have a Cressi Sub Horizon, clear but slightly opaque. It is about 6 years old. I may have plastic cases for all.

I use different stuff now so the stuff I just described and a bunch of other stuff I want to DX are headed to eBay when I motivate. But my motto is, tomorrow. :popcorn:

I hope this helps.
Thomas

Theirs plenty of stuff fs on the board. It appears by your post you want it for nothing thus no responses

cheers

Thread Hijack
Hey Terry, did you ever get a camera?
Thomas
End Hijack

I have a Sherwood Oasis complete reg set up for sale.
I would need $250.00 for the set up.
The reg is the newest style Oasis ( purchased new in 2007, used on 15 dives), comes with the shadow octopus and 3 gauge set (depth , spg and compass)
If you need pics, send me an e-mail to jbres1@msn.com

Thanks, Jim breslin

Thread hijack
hey thomas
got koi pond that needs attention, so been working like a dog, but still lookin when i got time,
terry

enjoy the bump justin, jus responding to thomas
end of hijack

cheers

Actually I did get responses, they were just email/PM responses. Theres plenty of people who have old gear laying around that they don't use but just haven't posted it up for whatever reason.
I found the gear I need for now, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom